Since different stainless steel plates are mainly used to solve various corrosion problems encountered in practical projects, the corrosion resistance of stainless steel materials in corrosive environments is the first consideration for the material selection personnel. It includes stainless and acid resistance. Properties of corrosive media such as alkalis and salts, and resistance to oxidation, vulcanization, chlorination, and fluorination at high temperatures.
Corrosion is the damage caused by metal or medium due to chemical or electrochemical action. Corrosion resistance refers to the ability of stainless steel to resist corrosion and corrosion of the medium. Therefore, when corrosion resistance is involved in the material selection, do you know what to look for in the selection of stainless steel sheet? ? Need to consider the following points:
1. The criterion of corrosion resistance is artificially determined. It is necessary to admit that it uses it and that it cannot be restrained by it. It is necessary to determine whether or not the specific standard of corrosion resistance is based on specific requirements.
2, need to pay attention to the purity of stainless steel plates, impurities, color and other product quality requirements, the length of life lies in them.
3, the corrosion resistance of stainless steel using more than 10 types of standards, choose which type of corrosion resistance as a requirement, need to consider the characteristics of the various parts of the equipment, thickness and size and so on.
(1) In general, 1 to 3 standards can be selected for the instruments and components that require smooth mirrors or precise dimensions during use;
(2) Select 2 to 5 standards for equipment components that require close cooperation, long-term no leakage, or require a longer number of years;
(3) For the equipment parts with low requirements, convenient maintenance or long service life, 4~7 categories can be selected;
(4) In the case of stainless steel, the annual corrosion rate exceeds 1mm, which is generally not used. It should be pointed out that Class 10 standards are not applicable to the occurrence of local corrosion.